Old January 12th 21, 07:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Photoshop CC problem(s)

In article
l-september.org, Bill
W wrote:

Go into task manager, and check for 100% (or close) CPU, memory, or disk
read/write usage. The problem will be that it might take forever just to
get
into task manager, but it1s helpful, so wait. If it1s Adobe tying
everything up, then take nospam1s advice, and reinstall everything. If
something else is responsible, let us know what it is. I have had very
similar problems from Malwarybytes, Foxit Reader, and one or two others.
If
it something else, then you have to kill those programs, or uninstall
them,
and then talk to their customer support. My problems tended to come after
updates to programs, and reinstalling them will not fix that.

adobe shouldn't be hogging the cpu unless it's actively doing
something, such as a complex filter on a large image.

stuff like malwarebytes and foxit are not cpu-intensive and should not
cause major cpu load at all.

They were both broken after updates. MWB was CPU (not 100%, but enough to
cripple), and Foxit was disk read/write. And this was on a weaker specıd
PC, and it was unusable when it was happening.

something is broken. those apps aren't cpu-intensive.

I think Ericıs is an i7, and
better specıd, but you never know. At the same time, Eric seems to have an
unusual number of huge issues with that PC. He might want to just start
over...

yep, with a new system. it's cursed.