Old December 31st 20, 07:53 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Ken Hart[_4_]

Default Cross process c41 with black and white chemicals

On 12/31/20 11:53 AM, Wilbert Vandenberg wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+B+W+chemistry

Sure, it will work. Printing exposures will be long because of the
orange mask of the color negs. The orange mask may affect polycontrast
papers.

But why do it? Color chems are not that expensive. I buy Fuji C-41
chemicals in 10L packages, and mix only what I need. It's helpful to
have a couple of syringes for those 6mL of parts B & C!
Color film developing isn't that difficult. Developing is done at 100F
plus or minus 0.5F. But it's only for 3.5 minutes. The rest of the
chemicals are plus or minus 5F.

--
Ken Hart