Old July 5th 20, 10:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Morro Bay -Drone Revisit

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

Most of us live, at first, where our parents happened to be.

obviously.

After
that, it's usually employment that has us move to some other state.

nope. it's usually college or university.

Most people don't have much choice of where the live until they
retire.

nonsense. everyone has a choice where to live and work, although some
may choose to not exercise that choice, both prior to and in
retirement.

Employment moved me to Florida, but I stayed after
retirement.

that's not a good place to be right now and it's going to get a *lot*
worse before it gets better.