Old April 15th 20, 02:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Scott Schuckert

Default How to remove Rootkit malware from an Apple computer

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

But Apple still don't have a desktop or laptop with a touchscreen why ?

Prhaps they remember the lesson of the first touchscreen computer, the
HP 150 of 1983. Desktop touchscreen users frequently complained of
repetitive stress injuries, reaching up from the desk level to
manipulate the screen. Eventually, the feature was discontinued.

Perhaps we get away with it now because most touchscreens are laptops
with a lower reach, or tablets with effectively none. Or perhaps
discriminating users prefer the more accurate pointer of a mouse or
tablet. (GRIN) My blunt fingers STILL give me selection errors on my
iPad.