Old April 14th 20, 05:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ken Hart[_4_]

Default One born every minute

On 4/14/20 12:33 AM, RichA wrote:
Get your DJI Pro Mavic for just $8.99 with FREE shipping!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Mavic-P...AOSwCM5ekd2 R

Generally, if I see something on eBay that I am considering, I look at
feedback and other items for sale by the same seller. If the seller
claims that he doesn't know anything about the item, but his other items
for sale and his past sales are all very similar, then he is suspect. If
he has feedback issues or no feedback, that's suspect.

This seller has no feedback as a seller, and no feedback within the year
as a buyer. He has no other items for sale. In my opinion, in spite of
the over 300 sold, this guy is the eBay equivalent of the guy selling
out of the unmarked van in the far corner of the parking lot.

--
Ken Hart