Old March 30th 20, 02:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.system
Scott Schuckert

Default How to remove Rootkit malware from an Apple computer

In article , David
wrote:

Do you use any anti-malware software on your own Apple computer(s)?

No, on any of the four computers at home. My exposure these days is
different; I used to be a Systems Engineer handling educational
accounts for Apple. Schools are generally a cesspool of digital (and
biological!) infections. Now it's mostly downloading dubious stuff from
skanky Russian sources.

Still, it's been many years since I've seen anything destructive in the
real world. Aside from the anti-virus tools themselves, that is.