Old March 29th 20, 11:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.sex.advocacy
Shadow

Default How to remove Rootkit malware from an Apple computer

On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 23:34:02 +0100, David
wrote:

Do you use any anti-malware software on your own Apple computer(s)?

There seems to be mixed opinions of whether or not one should do so.

You claimed earlier today (that would be a whole bottle ago)
that you've been researching Apple malware for FIFTEEN YEARS.
And you can't decide if Apple malware exists or not?

It's a great example of the damage does to the brain.
Thank you. Can I use you as a medical example?

I'll leave the photo group in as an example of your incessant
phishing.

And happy birthday!! 1 whole year of STALKING!!!
(~20 years if you include the time you were drunk).
-------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

http://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php

64 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004