Old March 29th 20, 11:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.system
David[_22_]

Default How to remove Rootkit malware from an Apple computer

On 29/03/2020 21:11, Scott Schuckert wrote:
In article , David
wrote:

Does that mean you believe malware can NOT hide from AV software scans
on a Mac?

No. You'll never catch me saying CANNOT or NEVER in regard to a
computer program. I've seen the "impossible" too many times (GRIN).

Haha! :-D Good answer!

Do you use any anti-malware software on your own Apple computer(s)?

There seems to be mixed opinions of whether or not one should do so.