Old February 12th 13, 01:43 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

Default [SI] Steeples are up and ready for viewing

On 2/11/2013 7:17 PM, Bowser wrote:
Greetings from teh Big Giant Head.

The latest Shoot-In gallery, Steeples, is available for viewing:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/steeples

Thanks to all those who contributed! When I chose this mandate, it was
a bit myopic, honestly, since not every area of the US or the world is
a heavily populated with steeples as is New England (or England, from
the looks of it...). Nevertheless, the shooters found a way.

For you newbies, the Shoot-In is a monthly exercise where you shoot
photos to fit a mandate. For more information, please visit the rulz
page he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

The instructions for submitting photos are there, along with other
pertinent information. I'll be posting a new mandate soon, one
designed to truly challenge you. Hint: it's a re-run.

Watch this space.

Just noe comment for now} More will come later.

Frankess 0202:
Open the doors and see all the people.

--
PeterN