Old August 3rd 06, 06:12 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
[email protected]

Default review wanted- Panasonic DMC-FX07s

MauiJNP wrote:
any good or bad comments about this camera? I am thinking about purchasing
it. THANKS.

I assume the FX07 is the same as the FX7. It is reviewed at

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/pa...ew/index.shtml

I have had one for two years and am very happy with it. As with all
cameras, there are tradeoffs. But for my use, where small was very
important, it was one of the best at the time. (I haven't kept up in
the interim and there almost surely new options to consider.) I
particulalry liked the fact that it had Image Stabilization since I
sometimes shoot from a small airplane.