Old August 6th 11, 05:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN

Default The most awesome strap in the universe . . .

On 8/6/2011 12:34 AM, Eric Miller wrote:
Okay, so my experience with neck straps is limited due to a neck injury
10 years ago that makes the usual neck strap uncomfortable with my 5D
and even a small lens. I have been using a holster case that I can strap
over one shoulder and then across my chest/back to the opposite hip.
That is the most comfortable solution for me but it is bulky. While I
can use a regular strap over the shoulder in the same fashion, the strap
grabs my clothes and must slide around my body in order the bring the
strap up. If I don't put it over my head, the strap tends to fall off my
shoulder. I ran across this strap system online and immediately bought one.

http://www.blackrapid.com/product/camera-strap/rs-4/

These things have probably been around awhile, but I've just found them.
It works on my 5D perfect and even on my Olympus E-P2 pretty well. Does
anyone else use one of these?

Wouldn't be without it. I have both the single and double camera models.
they save a lot of wear an tear on my back and neck.

--
Peter