Old July 13th 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Charles E Hardwidge

Default rec.photo.equipment.slr-systems - NG charter reminder

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
Alfred Molon wrote:
Why are you posting this to rec.photo.digital?

Because x-posts can originate with people reading only those groups - and
this is what the P&S troll is counting on in his x-post list.

So you take down everyone else just to nuke one troll? That's exactly what
the troll wants. They're going to keep it up and insert cross-posts anyway
but if all the groups have a single and coherent vision of topicality and
social hygiene this situation could turn to our advantage.

And it was incredibly rude of you just to trim newsgroups without mentioning
it especially as you unilaterally started the topic by cross-posting. If I
hadn't caught that my contribution to this issue that you feel motivated
enough to raise would've been lost.

--
Charles E Hardwidge