Old June 23rd 06, 11:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

Default Casio EX-Z500 memory: internal vs card

Jeffrey Kaplan wrote:

I just picked up this camera new last week. It has some internal
memory space which I'd like to use to permanently store copies of some
photos. I've found how I can copy a photo from the card into the
internal memory, but what's in the internal memory does not show in the
playback mode unless I first eject the card. This also makes it
impossible to copy such an image +back+ to the card later.

Am I missing something? Or is this supposed to be a one-way procedure.

What if I had taken these pictures without a card in the camera, how
would I get them onto the card?

I +can+ connect the cradle to a USB port on my computer (USB hub,
actually), but I'd rather not.

Why not? That's your solution.

There's always someone who wants to do what things are not designed to do.

--
Martin S.