Old February 13th 06, 08:15 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.marketplace,rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format,rec.photo.darkroom

Default Rollei Rolleiflex Bay II UV Filter

John wrote:

FYI, I attempted to send him a copy of the charter.txt that I keep for
such occasions. Unfortunately his email address is munged so I got a
bounce. Subsequently I sent him a note through Ebay suggesting :

"Please consider apologizing to the USENET groups which you spammed
with your advertizing. Such posts are specifically disallowed by the
charters of the rec.photo groups."

to which this person has replied :

"I have no idea what you are talking about. However, I have
forwarded your email to eBay. You are specifically disallowed by
eBays charter to send email of this nature on THEIR system."

I hope he did and I hope that Ebay contacts me on this. It should be
interesting to get their take on USENET spammers.

Pretty much the same as their take on eBay fraud ... as long as they get
their cut from the auction, they don't care.

caveat emptor