Old December 4th 05, 04:57 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format,rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format

Default Lens board dimensions for various Speed Graphics -- Question Update

"Norm Dresner" wrote in message
Does anyone have any specific information on the correct dimensions for
the lens boards for the various models and sizes of Speed/Crown Graphic
cameras or know of a website where such information could be found?

If it matters, I'm specifically interested in the Pacemaker 2-1/4 x 3-1/4
Graphic now but information on the other models is desirable too.

www.Graphlex.org was of no help in this matter.

I measured the one camera to which I have access and it's (at least to
within reasonable tolerances)
2-1/2" square x 3/16" thick. Do all 2x3 Graphic cameras take exactly the
same size lensboard?

TIA
Norm