Old December 20th 18, 06:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
RJH

Default iPhone Photos?

On 17/12/2018 18:09, nospam wrote:
In article , RJH wrote:

snip

When I was in London a few months back I noticed some iPhone ads on the
underground - huge posters, maybe 4m x 6m - advertising 'selfie' photos
from what I assumed to be an iPhone camera. How does that work? They
couldn't possibly have come from the iPhone . . .

of course it could, and did.

OK. But how does such a small photo get blown up on such a scale without
any apparent pixleation or loss of quality? This is a photo (admittedly
rubbish!) I took at the time:

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0z5qXGF10wysQ

Are you saying photos I take using the front camera on my iPhone (an XS)
is capable of the same?

--
Cheers, Rob