Old December 17th 18, 07:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Davoud

Default iPhone Photos?

RJH:
When I was in London a few months back I noticed some iPhone ads on the
underground - huge posters, maybe 4m x 6m - advertising 'selfie' photos
from what I assumed to be an iPhone camera. How does that work? They
couldn't possibly have come from the iPhone . . .

Not so. With the kind of printing used for large ads a modern iPhone or
other phone could easily produce a 20 meters by nn meters. Check out
London, Paris, NYC (Times Square area), Tokyo...

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm