Old May 2nd 17, 05:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,comp.mobile.ipad
Jolly Roger[_2_]

Default Is there a single useful Apple iOS camera capability that isn'talready on Android?

On 2017-05-02, Tomos Davies wrote:
In , Jolly Roger suggested:

He's a know-nothing Apple-hating Android-zealot idiot troll. : )

Notice all I speak are verifiable facts.

Repeating that lie over and over isn't fooling anyone, dumb ass. The
troll doth protest too much. You've repeatedly shown you don't have the
mental facility to distinguish fact from fiction. You constantly claim
your dimwitted opinions are "facts". Your bull**** claim that iOS users
can't transfer stuff to any PC without installing anything on the PC is
laughably false. You're nothing but an Apple-hating zealot who clearly
knows next to *nothing* about iOS; and your stupid trolls just point out
how huge a fool you really are. The world rightly laughs at idiots like
you. You're a joke, old fart. Be proud!

JR