Old May 2nd 17, 04:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,comp.mobile.ipad
Jolly Roger[_2_]

Default Is there a single useful Apple iOS camera capability that isn'talready on Android?

On 2017-05-02, Tomos Davies wrote:
In , Jolly Roger suggested:

Just like he was oblivious that there are much better and more modern
ways to transfer content between devices than running a ****ing FTP
server on your mobile device - pure absurdity... : )

And how, without anything but the native software one the PC, since it
works with *every* PC in the world (linux, mac, and windows), are *you*
going to wirelessly transfer files from both the Android & iOS device to
any computer nearby without putting them on the Internet?

LOL! I've been doing exactly that for ages with iOS, dumb ass. Nothing
needs to be installed on the PC. All you need is a web browser. The fact
that you think something so simple is impossible shows just how little
you actually know about iOS. You're a ****ing useless old fart who is so
stuck in his ancient ways and so ignorant of standard abilities of iOS
you just give up (or worse, resort to installing cumbersome and insecure
FTP servers on your mobile devices just to transfer content around).
You're a joke, old man!

What's that?

You heard me.

You can't?

I can with ease to any computer running any OS, and have been for ages.
That you think I can't says it all. You know next to nothing about iOS;
your zealotry and hatred of all things Apple is irrational and priceless!

Really?

Yup. All day, every day.

You just give up?

Like you? Nope. I don't let piddly little things stop me from getting
**** done, unlike you.

Thought so.

Said the delusional ignoramus Apple-hating Android zealot troll...

JR