Old April 12th 11, 02:41 AM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Michael[_6_]

Default Super-XX High Speed Panchromatic Film

On 2011-04-11 09:23:43 -0400, Cyndi Donovan said:

Recently I was going through old things of my Mother's and found a metal
film canister, Super-XX High Speed Panchromatic Film. From what I can
find out so far it looks as if it is from 1933 or so. I am not
experienced with photography at ALL! Don't know if I am in the right
place, but I would like to know where you bring something like this to
be developed (if it is even possible). Any help is appreciated.

Super XX was around in the 50's. I don't think it made it to the 60's.
I don't know if it went as far back as the 30's. The only lab I can
think of that MIGHT be able to handle it is Rocky Mountain Film Labs at
http://www.rockymountainfilm.com/oldfilm.htm

Don't even THINK of bringing it to any other lab. The usual lab can't
even deal with black and white or slides, much less something like
this. I don't know what Rocky Mountain will charge or even if they can
do it, but the website tells you how to contact them so I'd go there
first.
--
Michael