Old July 12th 12, 08:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN

Default Geotags - examples

On 7/10/2012 10:52 PM, otter wrote:

On 2012-07-10 00:07 , otter wrote:

Sent. Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Look fine. May be up by the time you read this at

http://www.panoramio.com/user/7024030

I think Otter's tree is superb. Looks like an in camera multiple exposure.

No, I did work on it a little in post (lightroom), but not much. Just
toned down some parts that were blown out using recover. Maybe a few
other things, but nothing like the kind of crap I try to pull these
days. I was a lot more conservative then.

I saw the ghostly tree trunks as a multiple exposure. They just don't
look like light beams to me.

--
Peter