Old October 31st 13, 01:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Tim Conway[_2_]

Default Way cool photo

"Tony Cooper" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 22:51:28 -0500, "Tim Conway"
wrote:

"Trevor" wrote in message

"M-M" wrote in message
Taken with a GoPro camera on a quadcopter flying over the Philadelphia
Art Museum today. It was a dreary day but I'll take it!

http://www.mhmyers.com/gopro/philly1.jpg

Good rig, would certainly make me want to do it all again on a better
looking day.

Especially a sunny day without any clouds so there wouldn't be any dark
shadowed areas (from the clouds).

I *like* the shadows and clouds. It's like it's nature's vignette.

To each their own. I've been told it's a detraction. I see your point,
though. It is more natural looking...