Old April 19th 07, 08:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.misc
Lateral

Default Epson Photoquicker 3.5 gets error at startup and does not start

Hi guys

I have a problem with Epson Photoquicker 3.5. It has been working
correctly for many months. I have just started using it again after
not using it for some time.

When I start it, I receive the following error message:

"Cannot complete processing. There may not be enough available
memory.Try closing all applications and restarting the computer. If
this message appears again after restarting, try increasing memory."

I have tried absolutely everything I can think of. Firstly, I have
about 127 gig of available disk space and 1 Gig RAM so I am sure that
there is enough disk and RAM.

I am starting Photoquicker with no other applications running. I have
also reinstalled the software twice.

Please help!!!!

Thanks
Regards