Old December 15th 20, 10:40 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,rec.photo.digital
dale

Default iPhone images to television?

On 12/15/2020 7:33 AM, RJH wrote:
On 15 Dec 2020 at 12:31:59 GMT, "dale" wrote:

On 12/15/2020 3:34 AM, Chris wrote:
dale wrote:
Is there any way to display my iPhone images on my television?

still and motion?

my television has an HDMI port and a coaxial port

I have a Roku device, an Amazon Fire stick, and a Sony blu-ray that is
also a smart tv device.

What's your TV?

Phillips

Model number? To help, I'd need to know what features the TV has.

its not a smart device, I have three that are connected by an HDMI splitter

we got it at a thrift store for $40

it is HD and is rather large, but there is a narrow vertical band on the
screen

I guess it is LED

--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.