Old July 31st 15, 06:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tzortzakakis Dimitris

Default some photos from the army...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tjoje6dnb1...T0030.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o8f4pfhx84...T0034.JPG?dl=0
I recently got an 135 film&slide scanner from the online greek e-shop, a
german Rollei for 60 euros (it's being made in China goes without
saying)and here are some army photos taken with a disposable camera, the
first one is me in front of the infamous G 127 armored fighting vehicle
"leonidas" which is being made in Greece, with full armour, G3A4 rifle
etc.The other is again me,with my all-time favourite, the MG3 machine
gun. Oh, BTW the G 127 main armament is the .50 BMG, with API tracer
ammo.The photos were taken with a disposable camera, because my main
camera then (The Nikon FM-2) was envied by a sergeant, and I couldn't
carry that thing around in war games etc.while the disposable would
nicely fit in my pants pocket and if I lost it or it was stolen no
damage done. I didn't know then that in a couple of years its worth
would be less than 10 euros.Snif. BTW, also all service rifles are also
greek construction, we bought the blueprints from Heckler & Koch (which
is the original german manufacturer) and they were forged in Greece.