Old June 25th 13, 06:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
J. Clarke[_2_]

Default Do average photos today all basically stink?

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 22:40:17 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

An interesting article. Maybe not for its conclusions, depending on your view, but that someone took the time to at least think about things, something not done much in today's photography.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/...4086/?page=all

What I find amazing is that anyone actually give's a rat's ass about
all those photos to actually write a really stupid article. Whether or
not a photo is any good is in the eye of the beholder. It's always
been this way. A poorly done family photo may be as good as gold if
all the other photos are lost in a flood or fire. I say keep shooting.
Good or bad, just fire away and let's sort it all out later.

He obviously has never heard of Sturgeon's Law--"90 percent of
everything is crap".