Old January 2nd 08, 11:40 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo, rec.photo.digital
Scott W

Default BEHOLD THE POWER OF INFRARED !

On Jan 2, 1:24*am, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
Scott W wrote:
Both photos are way under your normal standards. *The first is very
soft and the seconds is pretty ugly, I am thinking jpeg artifacts.
And I would expect the second one to be ugly with it only using
something like 30KB for an image that size.

I have to disagree, Scott. *The first one demonstrate the power of the
mighty 17-40/4. *The sharpness and magnificent detail jumps out at you.
Even the bokeh is beyond stunning. *The composition and execution of this
shot demonstrates the level of quality one gets when time is given to zoom
with your feet. *And the second one, WOW! *I have to agree with Helen. *This
is his best work yet. *As difficult as it is, I think Bret pulled it off and
emulated Uncle Floyd's style perfectly.

The second one does look like something Floyd would post, I have come
to expect much better from Bret.

Scott