Old January 2nd 08, 11:06 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo, rec.photo.digital
Scott W

Default BEHOLD THE POWER OF INFRARED !

On Jan 1, 7:25*pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Here's a rather boring shot I took off the mountain today.http://www.pbase..com/bret/image/91112475/original

It is notable only because the mountains in the distance are usually
not visible and lost in the haze. *But today was a clear day.

Now look at the same scene taken with the Totally Infrared D60:http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/91112663/original

The mountains in the distance seem to jump out at ya.
Infrared is great for cutting through smoke and haze.

Both photos are way under your normal standards. The first is very
soft and the seconds is pretty ugly, I am thinking jpeg artifacts.
And I would expect the second one to be ugly with it only using
something like 30KB for an image that size.

Scott