Old December 15th 07, 09:00 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.legal,alt.adoption
krp

Default BOZAK digital aspect ratio

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
On Dec 15, 1:48 pm, Greegor wrote:
Is this triplex in the Hollis part of Queens
NYC?http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...scps/danno.jpg

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...tive-services/...

DS Why don't you just drop the subject.

G When have you dropped a subject Dan?

DS I'm not complaining over and over that
DS people are accusing me of things when they aren't.

G Sure you're not.

DS If someone accuses me of something that isn't true I deny it.
DS I don't mention it in all my posts.

NOT ALL OF THEM, just 5 times in 6 years!

G DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
G "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

That isn't accurate or true.

That is what the case worker claimed she thought my daughter said.

But Danny not only do we all KNOW that Children NEVER EVER LIE, but we also
know that Social Workers NEVER NEVER NEVER LIE!
So -- - - - You're GUILTY!