Old February 27th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Default FYI Rawshooter Essentials 2006 available

Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!) wrote:
On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:12:56 -0800, in rec.photo.digital "MarkČ"
mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote:

OK.
I've used the free RSE with my 10D raw files for some time.
I've since upgraded to the Premium version, but the Essentials
version always worked with my 10D, despite NOT being on your list of
supported cameras. I'm also fairly certain that Bret Douglas has
used it with his 20D...also not on your list.

The following is the list contained in the Premium version, but
again...the free "Essentials" version has always supported Canon
DSLRs not on your list.

Here's the Premium list:

COMPATIBLE WITH RAW IMAGE FILE FORMATS FROM:
- Canon EOS-1DMark II N, Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II, Canon EOS-1D Mark
II, Canon EOS-1Ds, Canon EOS-1D, Canon EOS 20D,
Canon EOS Rebel XT, Canon EOS 350D, Canon EOS Kiss Digital N, Canon
EOS DIGITAL REBEL, Canon EOS 300D DIGITAL,
Canon EOS KISS DIGITAL, Canon EOS 10D, Canon EOS D60, Canon EOS D30,
Canon PowerShot G2, Canon PowerShot G3,
Canon PowerShot G5, Canon PowerShot G6, Canon PowerShot S30, Canon
PowerShot S40, Canon PowerShot S45,
Canon PowerShot S50, Canon PowerShot S60, Canon PowerShot S70, Canon
PowerShot Pro1, Canon EOS 5D, Canon EOS-1D,
Canon EOS 20D
- NIKON D50, NIKON D70, NIKON D70S, NIKON D100, NIKON D2H, NIKON
D1H, NIKON E8400, NIKON E8700,
NIKON E8800, Nikon D2X, Nikon D2Hs
- Olympus E-1, Olympus E-10, Olympus E-20, Olympus E-300, Olympus
C5050Z, Olympus C7070WZ, Olympus C8080WZ,
Olympus C5060WZ
- Minolta DiMAGE 5, Minolta DiMAGE 7, Minolta DiMAGE 7i, Minolta
DiMAGE 7Hi, Minolta DiMAGE A1, Minolta DiMAGE A2,
Minolta MAXXUM 7D, Minolta ALPHA-7D, Minolta DYNAX 7D, Minolta
DiMage A200, Minolta MAXXUM/DYNAX D5
- PENTAX *ist D, PENTAX *ist DS, PENTAX *ist DL
- Leica DIGILUX 2, DMR
- Panasonic DMC-LC1, DMC-FZ30
- Epson R-D1

Ok, the site is down now, here's the full contents of the readme file
included in the dl:

That is a much more comprehensive list than the OP.