Old December 7th 04, 02:37 PM
Gregory Blank

In article G2jtd.2633$mn6.48@trnddc07, "Shelley"
wrote:

Am I the only person to notice the only time I see abusive posts is when
you're involved in the thread?

No, anyone who participates here for any length of time notices this. It's
incredibly ironic that he talks about all the abusive posts here when he's
the only person who generates them.

Not completely accurate, anyone taking issue on a continual basis is
equally to blame. I have stated in the past that I am not going to
defend anyone but myself at this point. I also raised the point that
one can kill file the thread any time one wishes, I am going to take that
advice, and kill file both this and the other related threads. FYI I
don't see you greatly contributing to this group in regard to promoting
or discussing LF photo, but for now because your relatively new I am not
going to kill file you like I have done with others posting more than
less baseless complaints.

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918