Old December 7th 04, 02:24 PM
Shelley

Am I the only person to notice the only time I see abusive posts is when
you're involved in the thread?

No, anyone who participates here for any length of time notices this. It's
incredibly ironic that he talks about all the abusive posts here when he's
the only person who generates them.

All anyone has EVER asked is for you to
stop pointing people to your magazines website as an answer to their
question yet you seem to be unable to do this.

He is perfect "able" to do it, he just won't do it because the sole reason
for his posts here is to promote his commercial ventures. He obviously
knows what's going to happen when he posts yet another one of his identical
canned responses but he doesn't care because just by the posting he's
accomplished his purpose. If the post then generates a thread like this one
so much the better form his standpoint, it just keeps attracting attention
to his magazine which is all he wants.

"Stacey" wrote in message
Largformat wrote:

I must say, it takes some cheek to employ Usenet to bash its own
newsgroups and attempt to divert discussion to a forum under Mr.
Simmons's personal control.

Charles Hohenstein

One of the three is on my web site. The other two are completely
independent of View Camera magazine.

None of the three I mentioned has the abusive types of posts that are

much
too freuent here.

You troll the group with the "Forum Response Critics" totally off topic
thread, call someone a liar and then have the gall to post this?

Am I the only person to notice the only time I see abusive posts is when
you're involved in the thread? As long as you stay away, things seem

fairly
calm unless there is a crossposted digital thread and then the people

being
abusive are from other newsgroups. All anyone has EVER asked is for you to
stop pointing people to your magazines website as an answer to their
question yet you seem to be unable to do this. Your new thing is to

disrupt
the group with a troll post and then point people to your web discussion

get away from this activity?

If you find the nonsense that goes on here to be sport
stay and enjoy it. If not you might want to know about other

opportunities
to get info and have a serious discussion about lf.

The fat that people here complain about information being posted related
to lf photo seems totally absurd to me.

On the View Camera site I allow people to post references to other web
sites and I do not complain or delete them. It is simply that I believe

in
open communication and allowing people to make their own choices.

steve simmons

steve simmons

steve

--