Old January 19th 04, 01:37 PM

Default Posing a glamour model

Hello all,

Is there any good online guides to posing models for glamour?

Also, could anyone recommend any good tips for getting a model to relax. My
girlfriend wanted me to take some glamour shots of her, which we proceeded
to do but then I couldn't get her to make an alluring facial expression. All
I got was shyness - and we've been together for 6 years!! Part of me thinks
that this would be less of a problem with a stranger .... is this generally
the case? Comments anyone?

I have also been asked if I could take some tasteful nudes of a pregnant
lady. Any tips would be appreciated.