Old January 24th 16, 02:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Monitor for photo editing on Macbook?

On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 15:39:34 -0600, George Kerby
wrote:

Try this one: Dell UltraSharp U2715H 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor

Has a three year warranty and is a bit over $400 on Amazon.

Got mine up and running a couple of days ago and calibrated with Apple
Calibration and Gamma. Looks great!

I have an older pair of almost matched 24" models and I can echo your
recommendations. I see a new line of the 24" screens is also
available.

On 1/23/16 3:18 PM, in article
, "newshound"
wrote:

OK I am fairly convinced by the Affinity Photo trial, but I think I need
a better monitor for my Macbook Pro (my current LG monitor on the PC is
showing its age). Obviously, Apple will be happy to sell me something
(at a price), but any suggestions for good products somewhere between
budget and Apple prices? Any good review sites?

Eric Stevens