Old October 16th 05, 09:00 AM
Euan Bayliss

Default Rolleiflex

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 06:06:48 +0100, Michael Weinstein
wrote:

Well, he's got a lot of fools bidding on it. Notice also he is charging
$44 to ship the camera. That is probably a violation of ebay policy. $10
is MORE than enough to ship it, "professionally packed" and insured,
anywhere in North America.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't see anything terribly wrong
with this listing. Perhaps the shipping is on the high side, but compared
to other listings I've seen it's not outrageous, and as the shipping cost
is there on the page, it's up to you whether you bid or not.

As for the photos, there's a link to a page with tons of them, also the
photo on the item page has slideshow buttons. Perhaps he needed to have
the camera 'full frontal' as the first pic, but again hardly a flogging
offence.

His 'crime' it seems was his daft posting to this ng. Then again I almost
feel sorry for the guy as a person with a bit more nous would have got a
mate to post something.

Euan

--
*from* Euan Bayliss, Bradford, West Yorkshire