Old September 9th 15, 08:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default A question for Applefans

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

If I recall correctly, the price was the same on a number of phones
because I had no contract obligation, so it wasn't a "deal" because of
the model. With a contract, all the phones were just a few bucks and
price wasn't a factor.

You still had no idea of what you were buying.

Oh, c'mon. You don't have to do research to know what an iPhone does.
They're all over the place. You can't be around other people and not
have someone pull out an iPhone. You can't be around other people and
not hear comments about their phone.

actually you should do research, since features vary among models.

the only way to find out which model best fits your needs is to know
what each of the models actually offer.