Old November 4th 05, 02:24 PM
Philip Homburg

Default Nikon D200 launch, pix request

In article ,
David Kilpatrick wrote:
All the kit which companies like Nikon use on these press trips is
subsequently sold, after full servicing and cleaning, to dealers as
B-Stock and should appear at low prices as ex-demo or B-stock labelled.
So look out for some Nikon kit appearing on the UK market after their
exhibitions and stuff are all over, probably early next year.

I don't know about cheap consumer zooms, but I expect professional Nikkors
to work without protective items.

Some of my Nikon lenses and cameras have show a lot of wear but work fine.

If such a B-stock item has minor scratches on the barrel and no scratches
on front or rear glass elements then there is no reason to assume that it
is not going to work.