Old January 9th 05, 02:02 PM
Bart van der Wolf

"Roger" wrote in message
On 8 Jan 2005 09:40:06 -0600, "Howard McCollister"

wrote:

SNIP
The other method is using Sensor Brush, and this is
really been the up-and-coming method with the pros.
Look at
http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/content_page.asp?cid=7-6460-7296

It's of no use to me unless they tell me how much it costs.
They just say it isn't cheap. If it's $5 or $50 I want to know
up front. If I need it I'll get it in either case. I hold the same
approach on sales. If the price isn't up front I quit reading.
It's one of my pet peeves.

Assuming that with "they" you mean Rob Galbraith? He doesn't run a
price list for other companies. So you could check yourself which of
the (currently) nine different kits you need/like at:
https://visibledustca.secure.powweb.com/catalog.php

Bart