Old February 14th 17, 12:55 AM posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Real photos of Highway 17 and Skyline in the Santa Cruz Mountains this week

On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 10:41:56 +0100, android wrote:

In article ,
Eric Stevens wrote:

On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 13:32:28 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , Stijn De Jong
wrote:

Why people in vans even think to attempt a crossing is beyond me.
http://i.cubeupload.com/HPg6Xo.jpg

i doubt he was attempting to cross it. more likely he was not paying
any attention and only realized it when it was too late.

It's always possible that the hole got there after the van did.

Yes... It could have been an occurrence of an unscheduled twist in the
time space continuum. The boss gets vimy occasionally! ;-))

I wrote that before I realised that I was near the top of a long
thread. Lower down I read the actual explanation. Nevertheless I may
have been partly right. It could have been that the first time he
crossed that section of the road it was covered with flowing mud. When
he came back he again thought the road was (as he said) covered with
mud but by then it was a hole.

Eric Stevens