Old March 16th 18, 09:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Scanning negatives

In article , Carlos E.R.
wrote:

Prove it.

i explained it several times.

you aren't interested in a discussion, nor are you interested in
learning anything.

Clearly you can not prove your point,

i have, and more than one occasion.

and you are the single person
claiming it.

nope. anyone who knows even a little bit about photography and has
actually done it agrees with me, not you.

The onus is on you. You have a known record of saying
things that are false,

i never say things that are false. ever.

so *we* do not believe you.

i don't give a **** what you or anyone else believes.

what matters is what the facts are, which are as i said.

Every expert knows that using the sun light to copy slides or negatives
is not reliable and needs changing compensations, so every expert uses a
fixed setup with artificial light and recommends that.

appeal to the masses logical fallacy.

you're also lying about what i said.

furthermore, you don't realize that *every* photo needs what you
erroneously call compensation, including ones with artificial light.

unfortunately, it's well beyond your understanding, so you resort to
insults.

Only you support using the sun as good and easy and reliable. Only when
cornered you recognize that compensation is needed.

i never said it wasn't.

as usual, you lie about what i said.

End of discussion.

if only.

And I'm still waiting for your link supporting that the X7 is crap...

what for? you'll argue no matter what i say.