Old March 17th 18, 11:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Taylor

Default New Nikon FF Mirrorless?

On 17/03/2018 06:46, RichA wrote:
[]
Sony, Nikon and Canon plan to concentrate (if the latter two ever get off their a--) on FF mirrorless to the exclusion of any other sensor size. Is there no one out there who objects to having to carry HULKING lenses to do the job lenses sometimes weighing 1/2 as much can do on a smaller-sensor camera? Are all shooters aging old geezers who think a semi-ridiculous 3:2 format that originated on silent film projectors in 1909 is cutting-edge?

I voted with my feet for MFT as being a good enough quality for my
purposes. No need for bulky and heavy any more. I'm happy with 4:3
aspect ratio, although others prefer 16:9. It's easy to switch in any case.

--
Cheers,
David