Old March 15th 06, 05:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

Default fuji GS645S

Bandicoot wrote:

Presumably you know about the way the shutter works for long exposures:
some people find that a nuisance, but since anyhting long enough to need
it is done on a tripod anyway, I don't find it a major issue, just a
quirk.

Yes it's more of a quirk than a problem.

The GS645 with its 75mm lens is also very nice, and is more compact.
However, the bellows on these are not very good, and on a majority of used
examples they seem to need replacing. Subject to that though, it's
another excellent travel camera with a slightly narrower AoV.

I already have a couple of good 75mm lensed folders, I wanted something
wider.

Thanks for everyone's responces..

--

Stacey