Old February 8th 18, 11:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Photos on Facebook

On 2018-02-08 11:25:02 +0000, Whisky-dave said:

On Thursday, 8 February 2018 04:31:00 UTC, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Fri, 02 Feb 2018 17:56:35 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 29/01/2018 21:42, David B. wrote:
Do take a peek if you enjoy wildlife, especially birds.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014677358705

IMO, the photographs are superb.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...42&set=ecnf.10
0014677358705&type=3&theater

facebook is a useful platform for your stalking efforts...Although, I'm
not sure how many here will take your bait, David.

Well I avoid looking at facebook posts from links unless I'm on
facebook which I only do at home, and are you accusing davidB of
being a master-baiter ;-)

I have observed that Dave and David occationally share typos... :-))
--
teleportation kills