Old September 9th 04, 08:02 AM
Gordon Moat

Some paranoia coming from Google? The only news group creation I have
seen is for digital imaging. Those of us who still use 35 mm gear will
continue to post here. Perhaps it might become as sparse as the medium
format or large format groups, but I see nothing wrong with that. You
will not be seeing my posts on any digital equipment groups.

Just a curiosity, though you must be a lurker. . . . . . . . Perhaps you
could reply about which posts, or posters, you have found useful, that
you believe might disappear. Why not ask those people directly through
this group?

I post because I welcome the chance to help others, when possible. I
also read many posts, because none of us can know too much.

Ciao!

Gordon Moat
A G Studio
http://www.allgstudio.com Updated!