Old June 16th 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
MartinS

Default Trouble seeing LCD display in sunshine, any suggestions ?

wrote:

I am having considerable difficulty seeing the LCD displayon the back
of my Sony in bright sunshine. I am having to take multiple shots at
varying angles guessing that my subject is nicely framed or not cut
off, and still I wind up losing the shot I wanted to take because I
couldn't properly see what the display is showing. The viewfinder is
next to useless for me as well. I am wondering if anyone here has
experienced and solved a similar problem. I am thinking of perhaps
some kind of polarizing tape or film I can put over the LCD that will
help me see it better.

An LCD image is already polarized.
I assume you're not wearing polarizing sunglasses!

--
Martin S.