Old May 28th 07, 10:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
NetBiznessMan

Default New Camera Needed

What ever you pick stay with the Fuji brand, there the best. I have a Fuji
F700 and I wouldn't give it up for nothing, good luck and happy shopping.
NetBiznessMan

=====================================

"Simon Dean" wrote in message
Hi,

Im in the lookout for a new digital camera. I have a Fuji Finepix A204 at
the moment. Althought it's only 2 Megapixel, I really am quite happy with
the results I've been getting with it and really like the colour balance
and sharpness I can usually (8 times out of 10) get.

It's frankly on its last legs, and Im looking to buy a new camera.

Obviously, megapixels aren't the be all and end all of it, as I get better
pictures on a 2 megapixel camera than a 3 megapixel cameraphone...

Im currently considering staying with the Fuji, with maybe something like
an A510 or F31.

Im not quite sure what I want. Something fairly cheap, with a decent zoom,
easy and quick to take a shot, very little blur, and don't need a great
array of features...

any thoughts?

Simon