Old March 12th 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Frank McDonald

Default Eastmancolor Film #5293

Have a look at this company.
http://www.frugalphotographer.com/
http://www.frugalphotographer.com/Pu...20Services.pdf

"afedexman" u42034@uwe wrote in message news:810704e514ec7@uwe...
I have a 35 mm film roll I need developed but I can't find anybody who
will
develop it. It is Eastmancolor #5293 ASA 250
I believe the company I got if from went out of business "MSI P.O. Box
2736
Portland OR 97208
I mailed it to them but it was returned and Snapfish said they couldn't
develop it either, can anyone please help me, I took photos of my children
about 20 years ago with it and I would hate to loose the photos before I
see
them.
I would appreciate any help you could offer me.

Thanks,

Dan Qualls