Old October 17th 03, 11:44 AM
schwoon

Default Features - digital

what seperates a fiat panda from a porsche ?

the cheaper cameras do have cheap optics, use plastic for the cases of
the cameras. try to work with a cheap one.. menues that give you no
informations... and in the end bad photo results.

i would give you the tip to go to you local digital photo dealer an
make a comparison of you own. to my opinion you have to lay down about
300-400 Euro for a camera you can work with and have fun with.

best regards, jens schwoon

"R R" schrieb:

What feautures separate a very expensive digital movie camera to a
relatively affordable one? The
price differences are significant and I assume there are several reasons for
it.

Remo Rosati, author
DIVINE INTERVENTION
http://www.geocities.com/newnovelan