Old May 22nd 17, 07:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
-hh

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 12:41:21 PM UTC-4, Diesel wrote:
-hh
Mon, 22
May 2017 10:39:09 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Hence, no one here really gives a damn about whatever axe you have
to grind.

I have no axe to grind...

Liar.

That's precisely why you just revived an old & dead thread to try
to be pedantic on my use of the slang term of "dinosaur juice".

Exactly, which includes all of your "but, but ... trust my ZIP
files" bull****.

You don't need to trust my zip file. Or me. I've provided enough
resources for you to fact check what I've written for yourself.

Your game was up as soon as one saw "alt.2600" it your headers.

You have a known stalking troll in your midst, and, I was simply
warning you about them.

Well if that's actually true, then your job is done ... So
goodbye!

Yes, my job is done. However, I'm not leaving just yet. I find
some of the conversations interest me. So, I'll remain for a bit.

BUT OF COURSE you'll find an excuse! /S

Besides, I've *never* taken orders from someone who's unable
to access usenet via a real server and client. I really don't
know how you can stand google groups idea of access...

Gosh, as if that lame excuse hasn't been tried before either!

While Google Groups does have its shortcomings, in its favor its:

(a) entirely OS independent;
(b) without any need to have Admin authority [1];
(c) provides full contextual continuity between multiple devices[2];
(d) without any hassle of a {USB hardware} dongle[3];
(e) without having to write & run my own server to any of this;
(f) and so on (I'm probably forgetting a few other points).

Footnotes:

[1] - Admin is required to install a Newsreader Application

[2] - Effectively, a cloud-based .rn file updated in real time

[3] - an old suggestion which would have worked on some desktops
was to carry around one's newsreader's .rn file on a USB thumb drive.
But this presupposed [1] as well as that USB drivers weren't disabled.

From a capability standpoint, there is AFAIK no equivalent match to
GG by any alternatives that anyone has suggested in the last ~decade.

But you're welcome to try.

And so, you now have 48 hours from the timestamp of your next r.p.d
post to provide a better solution from the above capability outline.

FYI, the reason for this arbitrary 48 hour deadline is so that a
failure to respond in a timely fashion still counts (because we
all know how "brave" trolls are in admitting that they lost! /S).

Good luck!

-hh