Old June 4th 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Default Now THIS is what I call a pose...

Robert Coe wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 07:28:26 +0900, "David J. Littleboy"
wrote:
:
: "Robert Coe" wrote:
: :
: : I see good things ahead for this new body...
:
: Well, at upwards of $8000, it damn well ought to be good, right? ;^)
:
: No, it's only US$4500....

My error. I was thinking of the 16.7 MP version, the 1DS, the (20 MP?) Mark
III version of which apparently isn't out yet (an inference derived from B&H's
Web site, which would be expected to list it, but doesn't). A natural mistake;
I normally have no reason whatever to poke around the rarefied world of the
1D. :^|

Well, I think you gotta throw in the new lens, that little 500mm one....
So, upwards of 8k sounds right!

--
john mcwilliams